The relationship between a nurse and a patient can be represented by the yin/yang. They are seemingly opposite but they actually are complementary. The healthy and the sick, the strong and the weak.
"In Ancient Chinese philosophy, yin and yang is a concept of dualism, describing how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another." Wikipedia.
Bring this water bottle with you to the gym, strap it to your bike, or carry it along to the beach or work. Take your favorite beverage with you wherever you go with this convenient container. Think of all the money you'll save on bottled water and how good you'll feel being so environmentally conscious!
- Made of aluminum and plastic | Volume: 20 fl. oz.
- Product passes CPSIA testing guidelines for BPA safe/free
- Equipped with fastening clip
- Not suitable for carbonated beverages
- Not for use in dishwasher, freezer, or microwave
- Not suitable for white designs/design elements
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|One Size||8.50 in||2.99 in|